New-generation short-haul narrow-body jets. Deliveries started in 2011.Major focus areas and progress made
• SSJ 100 deliveries under the established
manufacturing programme: 30 new aircraft
• New operational leasing agreements for 20
jets signed with PJSC Aeroflot.
• Ensuring the deliveries of SSJ 100 in
line with the established manufacturing
• Adopting a programme for the development
of the SSJ 100 family;
• Designing an aircraft version with a seating
capacity of 75 passengers. In April 2018
S7 Airlines signed a letter of intent for 50
SSJ 100s with a seating capacity of 75
A family of next generation medium-haul narrow-body aircraft that targets the most massive segment of the global market. First deliveries are scheduled for 2019.Major focus areas and progress made
• Maiden flight and start of flight tests;
• Launch of the aggregate assembly and
final assembly plants, completion of preproduction
engineering prior to serial
• PJSC Aeroflot signed operational leasing
agreements for 50 aircraft.
• Obtaining certification;
• Launching serial production.
Wide-body aircraft using advanced technical solutionsMajor focus areas and progress made
• Gate 2 results approved;
• The CRAIC joint venture established with
• Launch of corporate Masters’ Degree
programmes in Composite Structural
Design Engineering and Product Life Cycle
Management Technologies in cooperation
with the Moscow Aviation Institute and the
Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
• Agreeing with COMAC on the responsibility
Modernised long-haul passenger aircraftMajor focus areas and progress made
• R&D contract signed for the development of
• Preparing design documentation.
Fifth-generation multifunction aircraftMajor focus areas and progress made
• Flight tests under the GSI-1 programme
(State System for Ensuring the Uniformity of
• Obtaining the Certificate of State Joint
Generation 4++ multifunction fighter aircraftMajor focus areas and progress made
• World premiere of the MiG-35 aircraft at the
production facility in Lukhovitsy (Moscow
• Prototype MiG-35S/UB prepared for state
• Signing contracts for the supply of the
Advanced long-range aircraftMajor focus areas and progress made in
• State R&D contract signed;
• R&D roll-out.
Long-haul strategic missilecarrying bomberMajor focus areas and progress made
• The first aircraft built as part of the Tu-160
reproduction programme was rolled out at
the Kazan Aviation Plant;
• The contract was signed for the serial
production of Tu-160M.
• Conducting the maiden flight of the new
• Conducting flight tests.
Transport and special-purpose aircraft
Light military transport aircraftMajor focus areas and progress made
• The integrated schedule for preparing the
first flight of IL-112V was approved by the
President of PJSC UAC.
• Completing the final assembly of an Il-112V
unit to be used in endurance/static tests;
• Completing the final assembly
of a prototype Il-112V.
Amphibious aircraft for use in search and rescue operationsMajor focus areas and progress made
• The first Be-200s serially produced at the
Taganrog Aviation Scientific and Technical
Complex were delivered to the customer—
the Russian Ministry of Emergency
Situations (3 aircraft in the reporting year).